Friday, June 18, 2010

To my beautiful friend who I hardly see, but never cease to bombard when we do chance to meet. Thank you for your undivided attention, especially when I take away from your much deserved and needed sleep, it truly is a crime to take sleep from a mommy with a bun in the oven! Consider me, self-reprimanded. Anyway for this time and all the many other times I drop in and talk my mouth off and listen so little. I know I'm not alone, and although there are many others who feel like I do about you, still know I love and appreciate you!

2 comments:

Married Mannings said...

Nia I cant believe you just did that. I will sue you for violating copyright laws and stealing this unauthorized posted picture UNLESS you remove it immediately. That is your warning and I am a dangerous person, beware. (But on a side note, I needed the visit just as much as you. Its always nice to catch up. Love ya!!)

Laki Girl said...

Remember that picture of us after TNX formal? yah you know the one...enough said :) Call me, so I can sneak away a bunch this week while your honey is gone!