Sunday, June 6, 2010
Manners of Politeness
I've been told before, I'm much too nice. Does this include being too polite? For the record I do not consider myself too nice, although I do hope the verb would come up in a personal description. Anyway, what I really want to vent about is manners. I'm talking the removal of your feet from the length of the couch if there is someone in need of seat, I'm talking excessive honking or any honking for a matter of fact... I seem to recall the idea or saying that polite people do not get ahead, count me annoyed. Oooh, and how about the scene where there is a parent with young kids trying to get through a door with a baby stroller, please use some sense and hold the door, duh, she does not almost have it, open the door and wait until she is inside. And parent of young children, a thank you would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are hillarious. But I do think you are a nice person. I don't think youre too nice though. And for the record, I believe nice people can get further ahead in this world than mean people. Call it karma if you want, but being nice isn't nessarily a bad thing. But then again I'm preaching to the choir :) Love you Nia!!!
Post a Comment